The nomination window is now closed for this year.
The ISSA Fellows Program formally recognizes significant contributions to the cyber community, cyber profession, ISSA leadership, and sustained ISSA membership. The elite status of Fellow designation is limited to 2% of the ISSA membership (Senior Member status is the first step towards fellowship and requires at least 5 years of membership).
This Year's Inductees
- Curtis Coats
- David M. Vaughn
- Don Baham
- Laura Harder
- Lora Woodworth
- Sidney M. Spunt
- Invitation to our awards gala event to be recognized in the year that they achieved Fellow status
- Listing on our website as a recognized Fellow of the organization
- Recognition of eligibility to become a Distinguished Fellow of ISSA in the future
- 8 years of association membership
- 12 person-years of relevant professional experience
- 5 years of significant performance in the profession such as substantial job responsibilities in leading a team or project, performing research with some measure of success or faculty developing and teaching courses