The nomination window is now closed for this year.
Honor Roll is a lifetime achievement award recognizing an individual's sustained contributions to the information security community, the advancement of the association, and the enhancement of the professionalism of the membership. Up to seven (7) recipients may be inducted annually.
This Year's Finalists
- Colleen R. Murphy
- Damion Suggs
- Kurt Danis
- Mohamed El-Guindy
- R. Glenn York
Nominations may be made by any member in good standing.
- Members may not self-nominate or mutually cross-nominate
- Current members of the International Board of Directors may not nominate other current Board members
- The Awards Committee may also nominate additional qualified candidates
- Nominees are evaluated by criteria as outlined in the attached Nomination Form below.
Honor Roll Members Receive
- 5 years General Membership
- An award to display in their office or home
- An Honor Roll pin
- An invitation to receive their award at a public ceremony with up to $500 travel reimbursement and one night’s lodging expenses covered by the association
- Listing on the association’s website
- Honor Roll icon for their personal use
If you need help please click on the link below to submit a request for assistance. The Awards Committee will reach out to you to assist in completing the nomination forms.
Click on the link to REQUEST HELP