The nomination window is now closed for this year.
This award recognizes an individual's contribution to the information security profession in the area of public service. Honorees have made significant contributions in the area of public service programs, legislation, and public affairs, or public awareness of cybersecurity issues.
Nominees are evaluated as outlined in the Nomination Form.
This Year's Finalists
- Caroline Wong
- Christopher Gorog
- Lawrence D Abrams
- ISSA membership is NOT required
- Current International Board members are not eligible
- Members may not self-nominate or mutually cross-nominate
- Nominations may be made by any member in good standing
- Posthumous awards are not accepted
- An award to display in their office or home
- An invitation for to receive the award at a public ceremony with up to $500 travel reimbursement and one night’s lodging expenses covered by the association
- A feature article in the ISSA Journal
- Listing on the association's website
- President's Award for Public Service icon for their personal use
If you need help please click on the link below to submit a request for assistance. The Awards Committee will reach out to you to assist in completing the nomination forms.
Click on the link to REQUEST HELP