The nomination window is now closed for this year.
The Volunteers of the Year Award recognizes a member who has made a significant difference to their chapter, the association or the information security community through dedicated and selfless service to ISSA.
This Year's Finalists
- Debi Caldwell
- Janelle Hsia
- K.J. Patrice Sedjio
Nominations may be made by any member in good standing.
- Members may not self-nominate or mutually cross-nominate
- Current members of the International Board of Directors are ineligible
- Nominees are evaluated as outlined in the attached Nomination Form below
The Volunteers of the Year Receives
- An award to display in their office or home
- An invitation to receive the award at a public ceremony with up to $500 travel reimbursement and one night’s lodging expenses covered by the association
- A feature article in the ISSA Journal
- Listing on the association’s website
- Volunteer of the Year icon for their personal use
If you need help please click on the link below to submit a request for assistance. The Awards Committee will reach out to you to assist in completing the nomination forms.
Click on the link to REQUEST HELP