The nomination window is now closed for this year.
Candidates must have a sustained, proactive presence that directly contributed to the overall good and professionalism of the association and its membership, providing either services, products and/or direct support that ensures the promotion of the highest ethical standards in addressing information security and its future direction.
The association does not intend to limit or restrict nominations to large corporate entities, government agencies, consulting firms, current vendors, or sponsors nor to those individual entities making significant cash contributions to the Association. Instead, the Association wishes to recognize those who truly distinguish themselves within the community as a whole and are deserving of this recognition.
This Year's Finalists
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) of U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Nominations may be made by any member in good standing
- Nominees are evaluated by criteria as outlined in the attached Nomination Form below.
Organizations of the Year Receive
- An award to display in their office
- An invitation for to receive the award at a public ceremony with up to $500 travel reimbursement and one night’s lodging expenses covered by the association
- A feature article in the ISSA Journal
- Listing on the association’s website
- Organization of the Year icon for their use
If you need help please click on the link below to submit a request for assistance. The Awards Committee will reach out to you to assist in completing the nomination forms.
Click on the link to REQUEST HELP