The nomination window is now closed for this year.
The ISSA Fellows Program formally recognizes significant contributions to the cyber community, cyber profession, ISSA leadership, and sustained ISSA membership. The elite status of Distinguished Fellow designation is limited to only 1% of ISSA members (Senior Member status is the first step towards fellowship and requires at least 5 years of membership).
This Year's Inductees
- Colleen R. Murphy
- Elliott L. Franklin
- Karen Freeman Worstell
- Kurt Danis
Distinguished Fellow Benefits
- Invitation to our awards gala event to be recognized in the year that they become a Distinguished Fellow
- Listing on our website as a recognized Distinguished Fellow of the organization
Distinguished Fellow Qualifications
- 12 years of association membership
- 16 person-years of relevant professional experience
- 5 years of sustained volunteer leadership in the association
- 10 years of documented exceptional service to the security community and a significant contribution to security posture or capability