What is AIM program?
Building a Cybersecurity Workforce Through Industry Alliances for Apprenticeships, Internships, and Mentorships (AIM)
The ISSA AIM program bridges the gap from cybersecurity education to employment.
The purpose of the ISSA International Apprenticeship, Externship, Internships, Mentorships (AIM) Program is to be an influential force that positively contributes to the Cybersecurity Workforce profession.
- Connecting applicants to quality:
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Pointing the workforce toward valuable resources to gain the skills and training needed to start their career.
- Providing a talent pool that is ready for the job to businesses in need of these skills
- Working with influencers that help define and codify cybersecurity apprenticeships, internships, and member programs
- Developing guidance on establishing criteria for practical apprenticeship and internship criteria
Have a robust Apprenticeship, Internship, or mentorship program? Or want to develop one?