Find out what's inside the October 2021 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
Become a Sponsor
We offer lead generation, speaking opportunities & thought leadership, content syndication, and branding & visibility to help you make the most of your marketing budget. For more information, please contact Lisa O'Connell, Director of Sales at 781-460-2105 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partnering with ISSA International is a great opportunity to reach a targeted audience of information security professionals. Our members value your support and educational contributions in advancing the information security community.
ISSA is the oldest international, not-for-profit professional association in the information security community. ISSA has at least 134 chapters, reaching more than 11,000 security professionals in 70 countries. ISSA members are consistently recognized as experts on critical issues in all areas of information security, and the group is seen as an important resource for small businesses, global enterprises, and government organizations.
Reasons companies choose to support ISSA:
- Reach a highly qualified engaged audience of cyber security professionals. Let ISSA help you connect with your target market, generate new leads, share thought leadership, syndicate content, and position your organization as an industry leader.
- 60% of members come from companies with more than 1,000 employees
- Web marketing programs reach all 11,000 active members around the world and Industry webinars reach an additional 16,000 prospective members
- 53% of members have an annual IS budget of more than $5 Million
- 60% of members are CISSP Certified
- We have sponsorship packages for every budget. We can also work with you to customize a package tailored to meet your specific goals and support your marketing strategy.
Sponsors can reach our members through webinars, events, dedicated emails and digital marketing programs.
Reach a focused core of ISSA Cyber Executive Members through our Cyber Executive Forums.
Click on the link to contact our Sponsorship team for more information.