Find out what's inside the March 2021 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
Nomination packages must be received no later than April 30th, 2021 at 11:59 PM Anywhere on Earth (UTC -12) to be recognized at this year’s Awards ceremony.
The ISSA Fellows Program formally recognizes significant contributions to the cyber community, cyber profession, ISSA leadership and sustained ISSA membership. The elite status of Distinguished Fellow designation is limited to only 1% of ISSA members and Fellow status is limited to 2% of the ISSA membership. Senior Member status is the first step towards fellowship and requires at least 5 years of membership.
Click on the link to see the 2020 Fellows Program inductees and current members.
Any member can achieve Senior Member status, the first step in the Fellow Program.
Fellows and Distinguished Fellows
Senior members need to meet additional criteria before they may be considered for Fellow and Distinguished Fellow status.
- 8 years of association membership
- 12 person-years of relevant professional experience
- 5 years of significant performance in the profession such as substantial job responsibilities in leading a team or project, performing research with some measure of success or faculty developing and teaching courses
Distinguished Fellow Qualifications
- 12 years of association membership
- 16 person-years of relevant professional experience
- 5 years of sustained volunteer leadership in the association
- 10 years of documented exceptional service to the security community and a significant contribution to security posture or capability