Find out what's inside the March 2020 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
The ISSA Fellows Program formally recognizes significant contributions to the cyber community, cyber profession, ISSA leadership and sustained ISSA membership. The elite status of Distinguished Fellow designation is limited to only 1% of ISSA members and Fellow status is limited to 2% of the ISSA membership. Senior Member status is the first step towards fellowship and requires at least 5 years of membership.
The 2020 Fellows Cycle is now OPEN! Click on the link for more information on nominating a qualifying applicant or submitting your application to the ISSA Fellows Program.
Click on the link to see the 2019 Fellows Program inductees.
Any member can achieve Senior Member status, the first step in the Fellow Program.
Senior Member Qualifications
- 5 years of ISSA membership
- 8 years of relevant professional experience
- All Senior Member applications require an endorsement from their home chapter to qualify; senior Member candidates are responsible for soliciting an endorsement for their application
Fellow and Distinguished Fellow
Senior members need to meet additional criteria before they may be considered for Fellow and Distinguished Fellow status.
- 8 years of association membership
- 12 person-years of relevant professional experience
- 3 years of volunteer leadership in the association
- 5 years of significant performance in the profession such as substantial job responsibilities in leading a team or project, performing research with some measure of success or faculty developing and teaching courses
- All Fellow applications require a nomination to qualify; fellow candidates are responsible for soliciting a nomination for their application
Distinguished Fellow Qualifications
- 12 years of association membership
- 16 person-years of relevant professional experience
- 5 years of sustained volunteer leadership in the association
- 10 years of documented exceptional service to the security community and a significant contribution to security posture or capability
- All Distinguished Fellow applications require a nomination to qualify; distinguished Fellow candidates are responsible for soliciting a nomination for their application
Congratulations to our 2019 Fellows Program Inductees!
- Aaron Wampach
- Richard Greenberg
- Gary Landau
- Edward Frye
- Michael Stanton
- Jorge Orchilles
- Howard Gordon
<!–Click on the link for the latest news on our Fellows Program.–>
You can also visit our members' area for a complete list of all ISSA Fellows Program inductees.