Inside this month's issue:
- The MITRE ATT&CK Framework: Where Do You Start? | Dylan Williams – ISSA member, National Capital Chapter
- Third-Party Risk and Threat Hunting | Gregory Rasner – ISSA member, Raleigh Chapter
- Creating Value for Information Security in Company Culture | Rachel A. Cessna
- Python Programming: Processing NVD Data | Constantinos Doskas – ISSA Senior Member, Northern Virginia Chapter
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute