Inside this month's issue:
- Cyber Risk Management: Strategic Plan or Afterthought? | R. Scott Pierangelo and David Lam
- Surveying Five Years of Java Deserialization CVEs | Erik Elbieh – ISSA member, New Jersey Chapter
- Quantitative Risk Calculation in Cybersecurity: The Value of Quantifying Risk | Chris van den Hooven – ISSA member, Netherlands Chapter
- Python Programming: Object-Oriented Programming | Constantinos Doskas – ISSA Senior Member, Northern Virginia Chapter
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute