Inside this month's issue:
- Integrated Role Clarification and Performance Evaluation: Key to a Successful Information Security and Privacy Effort | Charles Cresson Wood
- Disrupting the Talk about Privacy and Security “Disruption” | Barry S. Herrin
- Converging Data Privacy and Security | Mauricio Tavares
- Keys, Certificates and The Defeat of the Imperial Japanese Navy | Randy Ward
- Python Programming: Processing CVE Description and CPE Data | Constantinos Doskas
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: Quantum’s Potential Impact on Blockchain Computing (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute