Find out what's inside the May 2021 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
Inside this month's issue:
- Integrated Role Clarification and Performance Evaluation: Key to a Successful Information Security and Privacy Effort | Charles Cresson Wood
- Disrupting the Talk about Privacy and Security “Disruption” | Barry S. Herrin
- Converging Data Privacy and Security | Mauricio Tavares
- Keys, Certificates and The Defeat of the Imperial Japanese Navy | Randy Ward
- Python Programming: Processing CVE Description and CPE Data | Constantinos Doskas
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: Quantum’s Potential Impact on Blockchain Computing (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.