The nomination window is now closed for this year.
Hall of Fame is a lifetime achievement award recognizing an individual's exceptional qualities of leadership in their own career and organization as well as an exemplary commitment to the information security profession. Candidates are not required to be ISSA members. Up to five (5) recipients may be inducted annually.
This Year's Finalists
- Clément Dupuis CD (Posthumous Nomination)
- Randall Frietzsche
- Richard Greenberg
- Shawn Murray
- Troy Adam Hunt
Nominations may be made by any member in good standing.
- Members may not self-nominate or mutually cross-nominate
- Current members of the International Board of Directors may not nominate other current Board members
- The Awards Committee may also nominate additional qualified candidates
- Nominees are evaluated as outlined in the attached Nomination Form below
Hall of Fame recipients receive:
- A lifetime General Membership
- An award to display in their office or home
- A Hall of Fame pin
- An invitation to receive their award at a public ceremony with up to $500 travel reimbursement and one night's lodging expenses covered by the association
- Listing on the association’s website
- Hall of Fame icon for their personal use
If you need help please click on the link below to submit a request for assistance. The Awards Committee will reach out to you to assist in completing the nomination forms.
Click on the link to REQUEST HELP