The nomination window is now closed for this year.
The Security Professional of the Year Award honors the member who best exemplifies the most outstanding standards and achievements in information security in the preceding year.
This Year's Finalists
- Brian K. Ngac
- Dan LoPresto
- Gregory Rasner
- Paige Needling
Nominations may be made by any member in good standing.
- Members may not self-nominate or mutually cross-nominate
- Current members of the International Board of Directors are ineligible
- Nominees are evaluated as outlined in the attached Nomination Form below
The Security Professional of the Year Receives
- An award to display in their office or home
- An invitation to receive the award at a public ceremony with up to $500 travel reimbursement and one night’s lodging expenses covered by the association
- A feature article in the ISSA Journal
- Listing on the association’s website
- Security Professional icon for their personal use
This award recognizes an individual's contribution to the information security profession in the area of public service. Honorees have made significant contributions in the area of public service programs, legislation and public affairs, or public awareness of cybersecurity issues.
If you need help please click on the link below to submit a request for assistance. The Awards Committee will reach out to you to assist in completing the nomination forms.
Click on the link to REQUEST HELP