Inside this month's issue:
- Anonymous Digital Signatures | Phillip H. Griffin
- Lost Cryptographics Keys – Lessons from Gerald Cotton | Steve Kirby
- Countering Gender Disparity: Creating Anti-Predictions Using Data Science | Lori L. Cole
- The Quest for Visibility and Control in the Cloud | Yuri Diogenes
- Application Security, Ethics, & Eight-Year-Olds | Matt Wilgus
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute