Inside this month's issue:
- Building a Risk-Based Information Security Culture | Donald A. McKeown
- Basic Principles of Database Security | John Gray
- Protecting Information Assets against Insider Threats | T. Sean Kelly and Andrew Shaxted
- A Classification and Comparative Analysis of Cyber Intrusion Detection Techniques | Liu Hua Yeo, Xiangdong Che, and Shalini Lakkaraju
- The Python Programming Language | Constantinos Doskas
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute