Inside this month's issue:
- Offensive Cyber Operations Abroad Influence US Congressional Legislation | Lori Cole and Kory Fear
- Cyber Trends of 2019 and What They Mean for 2020 | Mamady Konneh and Jeremy Swenson
- Cyber Professionals Can Be the Best Cyber Teachers | Brian Ngac
- Detecting Server-Side Request Forgery Attacks on Amazon Web Services | Sean McElroy
- The Python Programming Language: Relational Databases | Constantinos Doskas
- ISSA Strategic Partner – ITSPmagazine: What's the Difference between AppSec and DevSecOps | At the Edge with Vandana Verma and Francesco Cipollone; The Future of Privacy: Trends in 2020 You Can't Ignore | At the Edge; An InfoSec Life | A Conversation with Nia Luckey; Mission Critical with Karen Worstell | Episode VII | Athena Rising
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: Offensive Cyber Operations Abroad Influence US Congressional Legislation (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute