Find out what's inside the March 2020 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
Inside this month's issue:
- Offensive Cyber Operations Abroad Influence US Congressional Legislation | Lori Cole and Kory Fear
- Cyber Trends of 2019 and What They Mean for 2020 | Mamady Konneh and Jeremy Swenson
- Cyber Professionals Can Be the Best Cyber Teachers | Brian Ngac
- Detecting Server-Side Request Forgery Attacks on Amazon Web Services | Sean McElroy
- The Python Programming Language: Relational Databases | Constantinos Doskas
- ISSA Strategic Partner – ITSPmagazine: What's the Difference between AppSec and DevSecOps | At the Edge with Vandana Verma and Francesco Cipollone; The Future of Privacy: Trends in 2020 You Can't Ignore | At the Edge; An InfoSec Life | A Conversation with Nia Luckey; Mission Critical with Karen Worstell | Episode VII | Athena Rising
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: Offensive Cyber Operations Abroad Influence US Congressional Legislation (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.