Inside this month's issue:
- Measuring Security Effectiveness: A Critical Requirement for Cybersecurity Leaders | Matt Hartley
- An Overview of Voice Authentication | Nima Zahadat
- How To Pay and Grow Talent in a Digital World | David Foote
- Improving Cybersecurity Processes | Mark Abrams
- The Python Programming Language: Relational Databases | Constantinos Doskas
- ISSA Strategic Partner – ITSPmagazine: A Day in the Life of a Bug Bounty Hunter | The Role of Lifelong Learning in InfoSec | An InfoSec Life | The Uncommon Journey Talk Show
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: Measuring Security Effectiveness: A Critical Requirement for Cybersecurity Leaders (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute