Find out what's inside the November 2020 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
- This event has passed so registration is closed.
How protected are you from the latest types of DDoS attacks? Our new cyber threats report confirms that DDoS attacks continue to be an effective means of inflicting damage to brand and revenue.
During this webinar we’ll provide an in-depth look at our latest findings:
- Growth and complexity of attacks
- Emerging new attack trends
- How to protect your online presence from new and evolving DDoS attacks
- Which cyber threats most concern senior IT security executives
And much more.
ISSA Webinars and Conference series cover all the continuing education credits to maintain your cyber security certifications. (CPEs, CEUs, ECE, etc). Each hour is equal to one continuing education credit. Certificates of completion are available upon request after completion. For instructions, click here.