October 22 & 23, 2014
Disney Contemporary Resort
Orlando, Florida - US
Join us as we plan the 2014 ISSA International Conference (click here) for more information.
Two additional events are scheduled surrounding the ISSA International Conference
2013 Event Highlights
Thank you to all who joined us at the 2013 ISSA International Conference in Nashville, TN-US. Did you miss a session or just couldn't make it to Nashville this year? You can now view the keynote videos below. Please make your plans to join us at the 2014 conference to be held October 22 & 23 in Orlando, Florida.
Security professionals are the soul of a vital mission, which requires a concerted harmony of motivation, innovation and integration:
- Motivate through advancing peer networking, individual growth, and end-user security awareness
- Innovate through exploring new ways to approach global problems
- Integrate through embracing technology and partnerships within the business
Join ISSA in Music City, USA where the global cybersecurity community will gather to transform its collective and trusted experience into powerful knowledge.
Three additional events are scheduled surrounding the ISSA International Conference
- Chapter officers and board members, please plan on arriving early in Nashville for the Chapter Leaders Summit on October 8.*
- ISSA will hold the 4th Quarter CISO Executive Forum on October 11, immediately following the conference. This executive event is open to ISSA CISO Executive Members and first time, qualified guests.*
- SANS will host their SEC 464Hacker Guard: Security Baseline Training for IT Administrators and Operations with Continuing Education on October 7 & 8.*: tuition for this course includes registration for ISSA International Conference. Separate registration required for this event.
*These events have attendee qualifications and require separate registration.
The Symantec Cyber Readiness Challenge is an immersive, interactive capture the flag competition that models scenarios after the current threat landscape using realistic IT infrastructure. Designed for many levels of technical skill and experience it puts participants in the hacker’s shoes to understand their targets, technology and thought processes so they can ultimately better protect their organization and themselves.
Taking place online and in person at numerous locations around the world, participants will have the opportunity to sharpen and test their skills within a unique and real world environment developed by Symantec, the global leader in security.
While participating in this event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Sharpen security skills such as forensics, penetration testing and more
- Expand your security awareness
- Learn and try new techniques
- Compete against your peers for prizes and bragging rights
*You must pre-register for this event - no additional fee
Please contact Neah Jackson +1 503 214 2898 for information on sponsorship and exhibit programs.
Highlights from the 2012 Event
A round of applause, and a big thank you, to all who joined us at the 2012 ISSA International Conference. On behalf our host chapter, Orange County, and the ISSA International Board we would like to thank all the speakers, attendees, sponsors, and volunteers that made this event a tremendous success.