Healthy Business Leader Relationships: The Key to Employee Wellness and Organizational Success
Presented at the May Cyber Executive Forum 2023.
|May 19, 2023
|9:15 AM – 10:15 AM
The quality of relationships among business leaders significantly influences the well-being and productivity of employees. This presentation will focus on fostering healthy business leader relationships and their impact on employee wellness. We will examine the negative consequences of unhealthy relationships among leaders on employee well-being and the positive effects of solid relationships.
Bill Tingle, Founder, and CEO of Tingle Leadership will present a set of practices to create and sustain healthy business relationships. By the end of the presentation, attendees will comprehend the importance of healthy business leader relationships and possess the practical tools to foster such relationships and enhance employee wellness within their organizations.
Key Take Aways:
- Understanding the impact of senior relationships on employee wellness
- Initiating and cultivating relationships in a hybrid world
- Setting and managing appropriate moods that support healthy relationships
- Creating and sustaining trust between leaders
- Building and communicating a shared understanding
- “Cleaning up” messy relationships
- Cultivating empathy, self-awareness, and a disposition of care
Another great event that's part of our ongoing Cyber Executive Forum series.