Inside this month's issue:
- A Parachute for the Restoration of Trust After Your Firm Has Been Breached | Charles Cresson Wood
- Breaking Down Silos: The Power of Collaborative Information Security and Internal Audit in the Three Lines of Defense | Ignatius Ravi
- Python Programming | Constantinos Doskas
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: A Parachute for the Restoration of Trust After Your Firm Has Been Breached (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute