Inside this month's issue:
- How are Organizations Dealing with Employees Who Fail Phishing Tests? | Fahad Al Ahmadi
- Best of 2022: The Serious Management Problem Illustrated by CISO Joe Sullivan’s Recent Conviction | Charles Cresson Wood
- Python Programming | Constantinos Doskas
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: How are Organizations Dealing with Employees Who Fail Phishing Tests? (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute