- This event has passed so registration is closed.
Below is the eSummit agenda followed by the topics and descriptions for each session.
Keynote – User Behavior: Why & How to Build a Security Culture
Chris Borales, Dir. of Information Security Awareness at Discovery, Inc.
Mark Guntrip, Group Product Marketing Director at Proofpoint
- Build a security culture that reduces risk
- Identify key metrics for your organization’s people-centric risk
- Improve efficiency related to help desks, training administration, and incident response
- Meet training requirements for privacy
Session 2 – From Security Liability to Asset: Develop Proactive and Resilient Users
Susan Mackowiak, Security Awareness Program Content Sr. Director at Proofpoint
Mike Bailey, Sr. Security Awareness Strategist at Proofpoint
- Assess the knowledge and awareness needs of the organization
- Leverage best-practices to implement a sustainable, engaging and effective program
- Identify high-risk users, roles, and departments
- Obtain executive buy-in and support
- Track, communicate metrics and reports to showcase results
Live Demo – Security Awareness Training
Sean Walker, Sr. Account Executive at Proofpoint
- Assess your users’ susceptibility to phishing and other threats
- Maximize user behavior change with a wide variety of content training modules, videos, games, and sketches
- Enable your employees to report suspicious messages with a single mouse click and have malicious messages automatically identified and removed
Sean Walker – Sr. Account Executive, Proofpoint
Sean is currently the enterprise account executive at Proofpoint. Prior to joining Proofpoint, Sean was at ADP and Comcast Business. He has over 7+ years of professional experience in the software and technology industry.
Mark Guntrip – Group Product Marketing Director, Proofpoint
Mark has over 15 years experience in security marketing, including Product Management and Product Marketing experience across enterprise and commercial markets. He specializes in areas like advanced threat protection, web security, cloud based security, firewalls and managed security services.
Chris Borales – Dir. of Information Security Awareness, Discovery
Chris devotes his time to building a security-minded culture at one of the world’s largest media companies. Chris has established an awareness program that provides Discovery employees with continuous security education across all markets and roles while establishing meaningful metrics that have reduced Discovery’s security risk.
Susan Mackowiak – Security Awareness Program Content Sr. Director, Proofpoint
Susan Mackowiak is the Sr. Director of Program Content for Proofpoint Security Awareness Training. With over 20 years of technology and education marketing communications experience, she has spent the past seven years in marketing and product roles in the security awareness training industry. She is passionate about creating content to help organizations of all sizes, run engaging and effective security awareness programs. In her spare time, Susan enjoys attending concerts and spending time with her husband, and two kids. She holds a bachelor’s degree in communications: public relations and advertising, and minor in business management.
Michael Bailey – Senior Product Marketing Manager, Proofpoint
Mike has worked in the B2B software technology sector for over 8 years and has been with the company for 6 years. When he joined Wombat in 2014 as the lone Digital Marketer he worked to successfully drive Wombat’s growth as a market leader in the space before the Proofpoint acquisition. Prior to Wombat, Mike worked at several early-stage technology startups in marketing roles. Mike has a bachelor’s degree in Business Communications from the University of Pittsburgh.
ISSA Webinars and Conference series cover all the continuing education credits to maintain your cyber security certifications. (CPEs, CEUs, ECE, etc). Each hour is equal to one continuing education credit. Certificates of completion are available upon request after completion. For instructions, click here.