Find out what's inside the August 2019 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
- This event has passed so registration is closed.
Phishing is one of InfoSec's longstanding threats. But for cyber criminals, email is just one entry point of many. How can you better prepare you and other end users in your organization for cyber security threats beyond email-based social engineering?
During this session, we will share results from the Proofpoint’s Beyond the Phish® Report, which examines end-user understanding of a broad range of cyber security topics and best practices. The report features analysis of data related to nearly 130 million cyber security questions and offers insights into employee knowledge levels across 14 categories, 16 industries, and more than 20 commonly used department classifications.
- The importance of assessing and training end users about cyber security threats beyond email-based social engineering
- The strengths and weaknesses among end users across 14 cyber security topics, highlighting how end-user knowledge levels vary across industries
- A more holistic view of susceptibility by looking beyond knowledge assessments and training activities
- How you can use this information to reduce the risk of successful cyber attacks within your organization
Join our experts as we dive into the report and share best practices and pitfalls as we stimulate a stronger security culture.