- This event has passed so registration is closed.
CISOs Spearheading Cybersecurity.
Embark on a journey into the future of cybersecurity leadership, where we explore the innovative and transformative role of the Chief Information Security Officer. This event will delve into the dynamic and ever-shifting landscape of cyber threats and associated challenges emphasizing the need for the CISO to not only adapt but to lead and advise on initiatives related to innovative technologies, risk management and culture.
Join us for a unique exploration of the future of cyber, where CISOs unleash their influence to safeguard organizations, develop strategies relating to innovation, and redefine the boundaries of cybersecurity leadership. From the integration of artificial intelligence to the challenges of securing decentralized technologies, this event will examine dynamic strategies utilized by forward-thinking CISO’s and Cyber Executives to solve problems in our industry.
The cyber executive forum is a unique, intimate learning experience designed exclusively for C-level cyber professionals.
- Interactive expert-led talks and panels Listen to experts who provide knowledge and experience on topics in cybersecurity, leadership, and wellness.
- Roundtable sessions Gather with peers from leading organizations and various industries to discuss relevant topics inspired by the latest topics and research in small-group sessions.
- Peer conversations. Join peer-to-peer discussions organically throughout the forum. Discover how C-level security executives discover ways to tackle the challenges you face every day.
- Social engagements Enjoy and build new business relationships with peers as they engage in welcome receptions and special evening events.
Each forum provides new concepts and actionable ideas to bring back to your organization to help you achieve critical business results.
CEUs / CPE Credits
By attending a full day at the Cyber Executive Forum, you will receive 8 Continuing Education Units or Continuing Professional Education Credits.
The Cyber Executive Forum is “By Invitation Only” and all attendees are pre-screened & approved in advance.
February 2024 Cyber Executive Forum Speaker Lineup
Ready to Explore Registration Options?
CISO Executive members attend at no charge (generous options are available for other members as well as guests).
Cyber Executive Forum February 23
|7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
With Coffee Talk from 8:10 - 8:30 hosted by Synack.
|8:30 AM to 8:45 AM
|8:45 AM to 9:45 AM
Mitigating AI Risks: Strategies for Reducing Social Engineering Impact on Organizations
|9:45 AM to 10:45 AM
SCC & Changing Role of CISO
|10:45 AM to 11:00 AM
|11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
|12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
|1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
5 Things You Can Do Now to Enable and Protect AI for your Business: A Secure AI Business Adoption Model for Today’s Cyber Leaders
|2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Framework for Cyber Risk Management
|3:30 PM to 3:45 PM
|3:45 PM to 5:00 PM
|5:00 PM to
|5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Inside Starfish Room
Register Now for the February 2024 Cyber Executive Forum
ISSA Cyber Executive Member Registration
ISSA Cyber Executive Members are invited to attend all Cyber Executive Forums at no charge. Click on the button below to register now.
Not a Member of ISSA's Cyber Executive Yet?
Join today and get free access to the Cyber Executive Forum as well as other exclusive benefits.