Find out what's inside the September 2020 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
James McQuiggan, CISSP, is a 20 year security veteran and Security Awareness Advocate for KnowBe4. James is also a part time faculty professor at Valencia College in the Engineering, Computer Programming & Technology Division. Within the Central Florida community, he is the President of the Central Florida (ISC)2 Chapter and a Trustee Board member with the Center for Cyber Safety and Education. James has worked as a Product & Solution Security Officer, Information Security analyst and a network security engineer. He consulted and supported various corporate divisions on cybersecurity standards, information security awareness and securing product networks.
ISSA International Events Featuring James R. McQuiggan
CISO Executive Forums
No appearances at the CISO Executive Forum (so far).
- Supply Chain Security – Shifting Left - March 3, 2020
- Breaking Down Zero Trust: What Does it Actually Mean? - April 28, 2020
- 2019 – A Year in Review - January 28, 2020
- DevOps/AppSec, The State of the World - February 26, 2019
- 2018 Year in Review and Predictions for 2019 - January 22, 2019