Thomas has over 30 years of experience in the IT industry ranging from software development to infrastructure & network operations and architecture to settle in information security. He has an extensive security background covering roles from incident responder to security architect at fortune 500 companies, vendors and consulting organizations. He is currently security advocate and threat researcher focused on advising companies on understanding their data protection activities against malicious parties not just for external threats but also compliance instigated.
Thomas is also an active participant in the InfoSec community not only as a member but also as director of Security BSides London, ISSA UK chapter board member and speaker at events like SANS DFIR EMEA, DeepSec, Shmoocon, and various BSides events.
ISSA International Events Featuring Thomas Fischer
CISO Executive Forums
No appearances at the CISO Executive Forum (so far).
- Purple Teaming / Red Teaming and Adversary Emulation - July 28, 2020
- Supply Chain Security – Shifting Left - March 3, 2020
- Breaking Down Zero Trust: What Does it Actually Mean? - April 28, 2020
- Privacy – GDPR a Year Later - June 25, 2019
- Threat Detection – Trends and Technology - March 26, 2019