Robert Martin is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional with over thirteen years of experience in information security. He holds a Master of Science in Network Technology with a concentration in Information Security. He also holds a Cyber Security Masters Certification. He is a Sr. Security Engineer for Cisco Systems, Inc. in RTP, NC. Robert specializes in areas such as risk management, regulatory compliance, security solutions architecture, security audits, vulnerability assessments, and penetration testing. From 2012-2015, Robert served as President of the Raleigh Chapter of the Information Systems Security Association. During that time, the chapter membership grew at a rate of 125%. Currently, Robert serves on the Raleigh ISSA Board as the Sponsorships Director. Robert is committed to serving the community through outreach by expanding the chapter’s mission to students and military. He has held several other IT Security Advisory Board positions over the years with a focus to bring about awareness of information security threats in an ever-changing global IT Security economy.
ISSA International Events Featuring Robert Martin
CISO Executive Forums
No appearances at the CISO Executive Forum (so far).
- The Rise of Zero Trust in the Digital Era - December 2, 2020
- Leveraging an identity-centric Zero Trust model to plan your IAM strategy - September 28, 2020
- TLS, Compliance and Zero Trust: Protecting Users from Themselves - July 22, 2020
- Trends and Statistics for Mobile Phishing in the Enterprise - May 13, 2020
- Proofpoint State of the Phish 2020 - April 8, 2020
- Software-Defined Segmentation – Challenges of Accelerated Enterprise - December 11, 2019