Find out what's inside the October 2021 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
Michelle Duquette is a Cybersecurity Advisor who has supported Government, military and Fortune 500 companies. Through her career, Michelle has advised on implementation and effectiveness of information security programs, Cybersecurity policy management, and has been a part of integrated product teams, providing information risk management and security implementation recommendations. Michelle Duquette currently works with Battelle as a Senior Research Scientist, previously as a Senior Consultant for Booz Allen Hamilton, and a Software Engineer with Lockheed Martin. Michelle holds a M.S. Computer Science from the George Washington University, and a B.S. in Information Management and Technology from Syracuse University. In addition, Michelle is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
ISSA International Events Featuring Michelle Duquette
CISO Executive Forums
No appearances at the CISO Executive Forum (so far).
- Women in Security: Innovating Your Career in the New Security and Privacy Frontier - October 7, 2021
- Women in Security Webinar: CISO 2.0: Security Eco-system for Development, Multi-cloud, and Enterprise Digital Transformation - November 4, 2021
- Women in Security Webinar: Venture Capital, Security and Influencing Your Own Success - September 2, 2021
- Data Privacy: A World of Opportunities - June 3, 2021
- Cybersecurity Compliance in 2021 - May 6, 2021
- Women Leading the Field: Leadership in Technology, Security and For-Profit Boards - April 1, 2021
- Cyber Security Job Market Today and Going Forward - March 4, 2021
- Cyber Security Trends and Their Impact on Your Career and the World - February 4, 2021
- A discussion presented by the Women in Security Special Interest Group - July 9, 2020
- Women in Security Special Interest Group - June 4, 2020