Kim is Intuit Director of Security Operations, ASU Professor, Former VP & CSO for Vantiv, VP and CISO eTelecare, VP and EFD (Efunds Corporation), and Information Risk Manager for General Dynamics C4 Systems. Advisory Board Member for RSA Conference, Board Member Fair Institute, SANS GIAC Advisory Board, Digital Times Transformation Advisory Board Member, CISSP, CISM.
A 30+ year information security & risk management professional with progressive experience encompassing:
• Information Security Strategy
• Data Privacy
• Project Management
• Security Governance
• Technical Contingency Planning
• Business Continuity Planning
• Risk Assessment & Mitigation
• Physical Security
• Personnel Security
ISSA International Events Featuring Kim Jones
CISO Executive Forums
No appearances at the CISO Executive Forum (so far).
- Cyber Security Job Market Today and Going Forward - March 4, 2021