Ken Dunham brings more than 30 years of business, technical and leadership experience in cyber security, incident response and cyber threat intelligence. He is very active in his visionary and leadership roles with World Wide Technology, Optiv, 4D5A Security, and Rampart Research. Mr. Dunham has a long history of innovation and highly successful ventures related to anti-virus, incident response, forensics, Darknet intelligence operations, responsible disclosure, and cyber-threat intelligence. He is also proud to have served the USAF as a contractor for innovation of new training solutions for U-2, Warthog, and Predator programs for pilots and navigators. Mr. Dunham also authored the 2015 ISSA article of the year, “Troubling Trends of Espionage”, has authored multiple books and thousands of computer security articles.
Mr. Dunham founded the Boise ISSA chapter and has been an active officer of ISSA since 2001. The Boise ISSA chapter also orchestrates a very successful annual Information Security conference. Mr. Dunham also serves as an ISSA Journal mentor. Ken Dunham has also been instrumental in other cyber security groups of the industry as a founder of the Idaho InfraGard chapter (FBI) and member/officer of groups like HTCIA and ISACA.
ISSA International Events Featuring Ken Dunham
CISO Executive Forums
No appearances at the CISO Executive Forum (so far).
- Optimize your security posture by combining the power of automation with human intervention - April 20, 2022
- Achieving Regulatory Compliance in the Microsoft Cloud - September 16, 2021
- 2021 State of the Phish Report - February 10, 2021
- Reshaping Your SOC Team in the Wake of Remote Work - November 19, 2020
- Current Landscape of Mid-Market Threat Intelligence - May 20, 2020