Find out what's inside the April 2021 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
Jorge Orchilles is the Chief Technology Officer of SCYTHE and co-creator of the C2 Matrix project. He is a SANS Certified Instructor and the author of Security 564: Red Team Exercises and Adversary Emulation. He was a founding member of MITRE Engenuity Center of Threat-Informed Defense. He is a Fellow at the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) and National Security Institute. Prior, Jorge led the offensive security team at Citi for over 10 years.
He also co-authored Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS)and A Framework for the Regulatory Use of Penetration Testing in the Financial Services Industry, and author of Microsoft Windows 7 Administrator’s Reference. Jorge holds post-graduate degrees from Stanford and Florida International University in Advanced Computer Security & Master of Science. Jorge speaks English, Spanish, and Portuguese, in decreasing levels of fluency. When he’s not hacking, teaching, or writing, you’ll find him watching and playing soccer.
ISSA International Events Featuring Jorge Orchilles
CISO Executive Forums
Introduction to Purple Team
Organizing a Week-Long, In-Person Purple Team Adversary Emulation Exercise
- How to Prevent Organizational Risk when Faced with Modern Multifaceted Attacks - January 27, 2021
- Understanding, assessing, and mitigating insider threats - October 27, 2020
- How to Discover & Mitigate APTs in Enterprise Networks - September 24, 2020
- Zero Trust: The Evolution of Perimeter Security - May 15, 2019
- Up Up and Away: Why The Modern SOC is Rooted in the Cloud - March 13, 2019