Jorge Orchilles is the Chief Technology Officer of SCYTHE and co-creator of the C2 Matrix project. He is a SANS Certified Instructor and the author of Security 564: Red Team Exercises and Adversary Emulation. He was a founding member of MITRE Engenuity Center of Threat-Informed Defense. He is a Fellow at the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) and National Security Institute. Prior, Jorge led the offensive security team at Citi for over 10 years.
He also co-authored Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS)and A Framework for the Regulatory Use of Penetration Testing in the Financial Services Industry, and author of Microsoft Windows 7 Administrator’s Reference. Jorge holds post-graduate degrees from Stanford and Florida International University in Advanced Computer Security & Master of Science. Jorge speaks English, Spanish
ISSA International Events Featuring Jorge Orchilles
CISO Executive Forums
No appearances at the CISO Executive Forum (so far).
- Navigating Your Zero Trust Journey - January 12, 2022
- How to Prevent Organizational Risk when Faced with Modern Multifaceted Attacks - January 27, 2021
- Understanding, assessing, and mitigating insider threats - October 27, 2020
- How to Discover & Mitigate APTs in Enterprise Networks - September 24, 2020
- Purple Teaming / Red Teaming and Adversary Emulation - July 28, 2020
- Zero Trust: The Evolution of Perimeter Security - May 15, 2019
- Up Up and Away: Why The Modern SOC is Rooted in the Cloud - March 13, 2019