Find out what's inside the October 2021 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
Janelle Hsia is a trusted advisor for strategic and tactical decision making within organizations of all sizes. She focuses on privacy and security while bringing a diverse background in leadership, business, security, privacy, and technology spanning over 20 years. Her experience integrating privacy with security and technology helps companies operationalize their privacy and security requirements. Her passion is creating comprehensive and tailored data governance programs for SMBs with a global presence. She is a National ISSA Privacy SIG Tri-Chair, CSA CO BoD, and an IAPP OTP. She holds the following certifications CIPM, CIPT, CIPP/US/E, CISA, PMP, and GSLC.
ISSA International Events Featuring Janelle Hsia
CISO Executive Forums
No appearances at the CISO Executive Forum (so far).
- Privacy SIG: A Delicate Balance: When Security and Privacy Want Opposite Things - September 21, 2021
- Privacy SIG Webinar: How Nascent Privacy-tech Supports Operations While Preserving Confidentiality - August 17, 2021
- Why Privacy (usually) Needs Anonymity - June 15, 2021
- Taking Responsibility for Someone Else’s Code: Studying the Privacy Behaviors of Mobile Apps at Scale - April 20, 2021
- Pseudonymization vs. Encryption: Fight! - January 19, 2021
- User-Centric Privacy: Designing Effective Protections that Meet Users’ Needs - December 17, 2020
- The Osano Data Privacy and Data Breach Link - August 19, 2020
- What happens next? -Privacy and Security Considerations Post-Public Health Emergency – Announce Privacy SIG - June 25, 2020