Find out what's inside the October 2021 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
Debbie Christofferson, CISSP, CISM. 25+ years serving the information security field across the US, Europe and Asia in senior security management enterprise roles in large organizations. CoChair ISSA Women in Security Special Interest Group (WIS SIG) at Information Systems Security Association (ISSA), 10 year former ISSA former Board of Directors, Founder of the local Cloud Security Chapter, and long time contributor to our field. IT security consultant and principle, published author and experienced speaker and workshop leader.
ISSA International Events Featuring Debbie Christofferson
CISO Executive Forums
No appearances at the CISO Executive Forum (so far).
- A Birds Eye View for Crossing Borders in Cyber Security: Hiring or Relocating Beyond Country Borders - January 7, 2021
- Lessons from a global transformation initiative for emerging leaders - November 5, 2020
- Turning the table on cybercrime : The journey to Adaptive Security Strategy and impact on your cybersecurity Career - October 1, 2020
- Security Past, Present and Growing our Future (Together) - September 21, 2020
- Moving Beyond the Potentiality of Women & Diversity in Cybersecurity - August 6, 2020