Mr. Grohmann (CISSP, CISA, CISM and CIPT) is founder of Sicher Consulting and a member of the ISSA international board of directors. He is a long time member of ISSA including being president of the Northern Virginia chapter for three years. He is also a member of the ISSA Honor Roll.
ISSA International Events Featuring Alex Grohmann
CISO Executive Forums
No appearances at the CISO Executive Forum (so far).
- Privacy SIG: Co-existence of Facial Recognition, AI, and Privacy - July 19, 2022
- Software Supply Chain Security – Best Practices to Score & Prioritize Application Security Risks - July 20, 2022
- Manage Insider Threats with a People-Centric Approach - May 4, 2022
- Key steps and learnings for an effective incident response plan - April 6, 2022
- Thoughts on operationalizing your threat intelligence capabilities - November 18, 2021
- Understand What Matters – The New Approach to Assessing, Quantifying, Prioritizing, and Reducing Cybersecurity Risks to the Business - August 10, 2021
- Zero Trust and the New Normal of Cybersecurity - June 30, 2021
- Shift Security Left. No, More Left Than That - February 3, 2021
- Enhancing your Security Program for the Cloud - September 30, 2020
- Empowering the Modern SOC – Force Multiplying Analysts by Orchestrating Threat Intelligence - May 6, 2020