|Date||February 19, 2021|
|Time||2:45 PM – 3:30 PM|
US Cyberspace Solarium Commission’s October 2020 Report on “Building a Trusted ICT Supply Chain” specifies five key and eight supporting recommendations to build trusted supply chains for critical ICT technologies. The paper supports reinvigorating American high-tech manufacturing and innovation with partner nations to ensure continual availability of these goods and materials. In addition, the white paper recommends an approach to ensure that American and partner companies are able to compete in global markets through the use of strategic government investment and instruments of the development community.
• Identifying key technologies and equipment.
• Ensuring minimum viable (US / partner) manufacturing capacity.
• Protecting supply chains from compromise.
• Stimulating a domestic market through targeted infrastructure investment.
• Ensuring global competitiveness of trusted supply chains, including USA and partner companies.