Inside this month's issue:
- Why Applying Zero Trust Within Endpoints Means Greater Security with Less Effort | Eirik Iverson
- There’s a Hole in Enterprise Cyber Defense: Detection-based Protection is Not Enough | Eirik Iverson
- Python Programming | Constantinos Doskas
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: Why Applying Zero Trust Within Endpoints Means Greater Security with Less Effort (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute