Inside this month's issue:
- NIST Ushers In a New Era of IT Risk Management | Stephen Berk
- July 2019: The Month of Privacy? | Paul Lanois
- Creating a Cyber Risk Intelligence Framework Integrating Best Practices and Standards | Jack Freund
- The Python Programming Language: Relational Databases | Constantinos Doskas
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute