Inside this month's issue:
- Secure DevOps before DevSecOps | Tony Rice
- DevSecOps: A Systemic Approach for Secure Software Development | Seetharaman Jeganathan
- Securing Terminology: Lessons from Interdisciplinary Research | Delmer Nagy, Herbert Gomez, and Christopher Copeland
- Changing the DevOps Culture One Security Scan at a Time | Jon-Michael Lacek
- The Python Programming Language: Relational Databases | Constantinos Doskas
- ITSPmagazine Podcasts: A Fireside Chat with NIST Fellow Ron Ross during ISSA International Summit 2019 | Ron Ross
- ITSPmagazine Podcasts: A Conversation with Vandana Verma; On Disability, Technology, and Flourishing | Vandana Verma
- ITSPmagazine Podcasts: A Conversation with Joel M. Reynolds; MITRE ATT&CK—This Is Not Just Another Framewor | Joel M. Reynolds
- ITSPmagazine Podcasts: A Conversation at the Edge with Katie Nickels, Fred Wilmot, and Ryan Kovar | Katie Nickels, Fred Wilmot, and Ryan Kovar
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute