Inside this month's issue:
- Self-Sovereign Digital Identity Leveraging Blockchain Networks – Opportunities and Challenges | Seetharaman Jeganathan
- Cybersecurity, UEFI and Legacy BIOS: Why We Need to Revert to Legacy BIOS and Start the Process Again to Protect Against Today’s Cyber Attacks | Rob Pike
- Python Programming | Constantinos Doskas
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: Self-Sovereign Digital Identity Leveraging Blockchain Networks – Opportunities and Challenges (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute