Find out what's inside the April 2021 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
Inside this month's issue:
- Preparing the Next Generation Security Professional | Allen Ari Dziwa
- Beyond Single Sign-On | Arshad Noor
- Trust by Default is No Longer a Reasonable Practice | Charles Cresson Wood
- Cyberfraud: A Review of the Internet and Anonymity in the Nigerian Context | Chidubem Fidelis Izuakor
- Python Programming: Object-Oriented Programming | Constantinos Doskas
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: Preparing the Next Generation Security Professional (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.