Inside this month's issue:
- Preparing the Next Generation Security Professional | Allen Ari Dziwa
- Beyond Single Sign-On | Arshad Noor
- Trust by Default is No Longer a Reasonable Practice | Charles Cresson Wood
- Cyberfraud: A Review of the Internet and Anonymity in the Nigerian Context | Chidubem Fidelis Izuakor
- Python Programming: Object-Oriented Programming | Constantinos Doskas
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: Preparing the Next Generation Security Professional (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute