Inside this month's issue:
- It’s a Pendulum, Not a Tug-of-war… | Randy V. Sabett
- Up Close with Candy Alexander, ISSA International President | Curtis C. Campbell
- Security, Privacy, and Contact Tracing | Robert Slade
- Enact in Haste… | Karen Martin
- Regaining Privacy? | Mark Anderson
- NY Shield Act Sets in Motion Sweeping Privacy Regulations | Asaf Ashkenazi
- Time Travel Resistant Cryptography | Luther Martin
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute