Inside this month's issue:
- The Ethical Use of Machine Learning in Cybersecurity | Frank Gearhart – ISSA Senior Member – Colorado Springs Chapter
- An Overview of Voice Authentication | Nima Zahadat – ISSA member, NOVA Chapter
- Quantum Cryptography: Myths, Legends, and Hypothesis | Jeff Stapleton – ISSA member, St. Louis Chapter
- Managing Outsourced Risk: How to Read a SOC 1 or SOC 2 Report | By Audrey Katcher, Jennifer Zanone – ISSA member Denver Chapter, and Christine Figge
- Privacy-Preserving Contact Tracing | Richard Abrich and Gary S. Chan
- Cyber Risk Management: Strategic Plan or Afterthought? | Mark Langford – ISSA member, North Texas Chapter
- Python Programming: Object-Oriented Programming | Constantinos Doskas – ISSA Senior Member, Northern Virginia Chapter
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: The Ethical Use of Machine Learning in Cybersecurity (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute