Find out what's inside the October 2021 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
Inside this month's issue:
- The Ethical Use of Machine Learning in Cybersecurity | Frank Gearhart – ISSA Senior Member – Colorado Springs Chapter
- An Overview of Voice Authentication | Nima Zahadat – ISSA member, NOVA Chapter
- Quantum Cryptography: Myths, Legends, and Hypothesis | Jeff Stapleton – ISSA member, St. Louis Chapter
- Managing Outsourced Risk: How to Read a SOC 1 or SOC 2 Report | By Audrey Katcher, Jennifer Zanone – ISSA member Denver Chapter, and Christine Figge
- Privacy-Preserving Contact Tracing | Richard Abrich and Gary S. Chan
- Cyber Risk Management: Strategic Plan or Afterthought? | Mark Langford – ISSA member, North Texas Chapter
- Python Programming: Object-Oriented Programming | Constantinos Doskas – ISSA Senior Member, Northern Virginia Chapter
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: The Ethical Use of Machine Learning in Cybersecurity (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.