Inside this month's issue:
- Cybersecurity Risk in Health Care | Barry S. Herrin
- When You Cannot Be Silent: Whistle-Blowing 2.0 | Avani Desai
- Securing the Vendor: Changing the Dynamic of the Infosec Relationship | Curtis Campbell
- Biometric Electronic Signatures | Phillip Griffin
- Cyberwar and International Law | Luther Martin
- Cryptographic Architectures: Missing in Action | Jeff Stapleton
- Lessons about Cloud Security from 1980s Horror Movies | Kayne McGladrey
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute