Inside this month's issue:
- Public Policy and Cybersecurity | Glorin Sebastian, CISSP, CISA
- Regulation, Public Policy, and the Law | Nishant Srivastav
- Cybersecurity: Disaster Recovery Plan to Protect Business and Ransomware | Nishant Srivastav
- CIS Controls: Best Practices to Cope with Threats and Attacks on Privileged Accounts | Nishant Srivastava
- The Most Common Control Deficiencies in CMMC non-compliant DoD contractors | Vijay Sundararajan and Arman Ghodousi
- The Many Ways of BYOK | Jeff Stapleton
- Python Programming: Object-Oriented Programming | Constantinos Doskas – ISSA Senior Member, Northern Virginia Chapter
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: Public Policy and Cybersecurity: The Impact of International Trade in 5G products (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute