Find out what's inside the September 2021 edition of the Journal & download a free copy of this month's featured article
Inside this month's issue:
- Public Policy and Cybersecurity | Glorin Sebastian, CISSP, CISA
- Regulation, Public Policy, and the Law | Nishant Srivastav
- Cybersecurity: Disaster Recovery Plan to Protect Business and Ransomware | Nishant Srivastav
- CIS Controls: Best Practices to Cope with Threats and Attacks on Privileged Accounts | Nishant Srivastava
- The Most Common Control Deficiencies in CMMC non-compliant DoD contractors | Vijay Sundararajan and Arman Ghodousi
- The Many Ways of BYOK | Jeff Stapleton
- Python Programming: Object-Oriented Programming | Constantinos Doskas – ISSA Senior Member, Northern Virginia Chapter
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: Public Policy and Cybersecurity: The Impact of International Trade in 5G products (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.