Inside this month's issue:
- The Post Exploitation Malware Era | Meir Brown
- Legal Requirements of Notification of Breaches: An Overview | Steve Kirby
- CPU Bugs: Trading Security for Performance: Exploring the causes and long-term impact from the infamous Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities | Adrian Sanabria
- Security Incidents and Breaches in the Healthcare Industry: A Case Study in the Lack of Federal and State Coordination | Barry S. Herrin
- The Two Faces of Innovation: From Safe and Dumb to Vulnerable Smart Products and Infrastructure | Steven W. Teppler
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute