Inside this month's issue:
- Getting Started with Ghidra: The Software Reverse Engineering Tool from the NSA | Clara Andress and Jason Andress
- Cybersecurity Education: The Quest to Building “Bridge” Skills | Andy Igonor, Ray Forbes, and Jonathan McCombs
- Attackers Inside the Walls: Detecting Malicious Activity | Sean D. Goodwin
- The Python Programming Language: Databases | Constantinos Doskas
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: Getting Started with Ghidra: The Software Reverse Engineering Tool from the NSA (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute