Inside this month's issue:
- The Ethical Use of Machine Learning in Cybersecurity | Frank Gearhart
- Leveraging and Building CSIRT Units | Gilad Maayan
- Cyber Resilience: A Blueprint for Success in the Global Digital Era | Michael Doran
- Managing Remote Iot Platforms for Operational Tasks | Dale E. Drummond
- The Python Programming Language: Relational Databases | Constantinos Doskas – ISSA Senior Member, Northern Virginia Chapter
- Working from Home – Let's Talk About It | 5G: The Impact of Speed and Scale on Security and Privacy | A Day in the Life of a SOC Analyst | Underrepresented Episode II | ISSA Strategic Partner – ITSPmagazine
Click on the link for complimentary access to this month's featured article: The Ethical Use of Machine Learning in Cybersecurity (members can access the full issue here).
Or become a member and unlock full access along with all of the other benefits ISSA members enjoy.
The ISSA Editorial Advisory Board seeks article submissions from information security professionals throughout the industry. Security experts in the enterprise, academia, and government are encouraged to share their expertise to the advancement of our industry.
- ISSA members and non-members are welcome to contribute.
- Note that accepted articles may be eligible for CPE credits.
To learn more about contributing articles and to submit please visit https://www.members.issa.org/page/journal-contribute