- This event has passed so registration is closed.
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month (CSAM). But one month is only the beginning, and lasting change takes consistent programs and nudges to cultivate a strong security awareness 365-days of the year.
- Join ISSA and Proofpoint as they discuss how to leverage CSAM to kick-start continuous programs to transform users from targets to defenders. In this session, our experts will cover:
- How to leverage monthly nudges and campaigns
- Extensive opportunities available by seasonal challenges and ‘domain days’
- How pre-packaged campaigns utilizing micro-learnings can make this a reality
Tomm Larson – Cyber Security Awareness Lead, Idaho National Laboratory
Tomm Larson currently serves as the Cyber Security Awareness Lead for Idaho National Laboratory. He has worked in cyber security for almost 20 years. He has had the great privilege of teaching cyber security across the nation and abroad and has worked in corporate, not-for-profit, and government organizations. He holds a B.A. in Communications, a Master’s in Business Administration, the CISSP, and the CISM certification.
Robert Shields – Product Marketing, Proofpoint Security Awareness Training, Proofpoint
Robert Shields is responsible for the product marketing of Proofpoint’s Security Awareness Training solutions. He supports the market strategy, go-to-market, sales enablement, and market research for Proofpoint’s market leading security awareness solutions. Robert was previously at Informatica, where he led product marketing for Informatica’s data privacy and data protection solutions. Robert has extensive information security and privacy experience and helped introduce and pioneer key security technologies including privacy automation, data security intelligence, two-factor authentication, computer forensics, eDiscovery, and data masking.
Susan Mackowiak – Security Awareness Program Content Sr. Director, Proofpoint
Susan Mackowiak is the Sr. Director of Program Content for Proofpoint Security Awareness Training. With over 20 years of technology and education marketing communications experience, she has spent the past seven years in marketing and product roles in the security awareness training industry. She is passionate about creating content to help organizations of all sizes, run engaging and effective security awareness programs. In her spare time, Susan enjoys attending concerts and spending time with her husband, and two kids. She holds a bachelor’s degree in communications: public relations and advertising, and minor in business management.
ISSA Webinars and Conference series cover all the continuing education credits to maintain your cyber security certifications. (CPEs, CEUs, ECE, etc). Each hour is equal to one continuing education credit. Certificates of completion are available upon request after completion. For instructions, click here.